Versatile solution for all ripple control systems
Landis+Gyr universal RO ripple control receivers are suitable for a wide range of applications, from conventional remote relay switching up to autonomous scheduled switching and low frequency load shedding.
RO receivers are available either in with up to 3x25A or 3×40 A relays or a combination of both, or with up to 5×16 A relays. The ripple control code, the audio-frequency, the sensitivity level and the general behavior can be parameterized either using the optical interface or by an exchangeable plug-in data carrier for the RO3S and RO5S types.
The ROA type features a robust, rain-tight and insulated housing especially designed for outdoor installation and harsh environment.
- Operating status indication
- Standard / Air conditioning cycler
- Failsafe function
- Learn function
- Power down and power on behavior
- Time synchronization
- Time programs
- Low frequency load shedding
- Backup clock as option
- RO3 with up to 3 plug-in 25 A changeover switches or 40 A relays, or a combination of both
- RO3S as above, with plug-in data carrier for additional parameterization flexibility
- ROA3 and ROA3S with similar functionality as above types but with robust outdoor housing
- RO5S with up to 5 16 A switches and plug-in data carrier
- Europe, the Middle East and Africa