The E450 meter from Landis+Gyr is one of the most popular residential meters in the market. It is a core component of Landis+Gyr’s end-to-end AMI solution. The E450 is an highly flexible advanced electricity meter, a multi-energy data collector, a… Lire la suite…
Residential Advanced Meter with integrated PLC modem
The E450 meter from Landis+Gyr is one of the most popular residential meters in the market. It is a core component of Landis+Gyr’s end-to-end AMI solution. The E450 is an highly flexible advanced electricity meter, a multi-energy data collector, a remote two-way communication node, and a powerful interface to enable end user interaction.
The E450 meter has been designed to provide utilities with the maximum flexibility in functionality and in infrastructure needs. Covering a wide range of uses, the customer can adapt his meter solution according to future needs.
The meter communication interfaces are based on open standards. This allows to combine third party applications in the advanced metering infrastructure. Landis+Gyr aims to provide its customers with the best total cost of ownership. Our design principles provide a high-quality system component which is easy to install and requires minimum maintenance across its long lifetime.
- Powerline Carrier Technologies (G3-OFDM, PLAN+)
- Single and polyphase, with and without supply control switch (UC3 rated)
- Resilient design providing long asset lifetime and high-level security
- Remotely updatable firmware
- Standardized and interoperable (IDIS/DLMS/COSEM)
- Designed according to the Fair Meter principle
- Optional integrated load switch
- Multi-energy support (wireless & wired M-Bus)
- Programmable demand-response functions
- Sophisticated network quality of supply functionalities
- Anti-tampering package
- Enhanced security
- Consumer Interface (open HAN Interface); DSMR 2.2+ application protocol, OMS 4.03 application protocol for one-way wireless modes T1, S1, C1
- E450 PLC OFDM G3 1ph and 3ph/4W and 3ph/3W with and without Supply Control Switch (SCS)
- E450 G3 version available in Cenelec A band (5-95kHz) and/or G3-500 (150-500kHz)
- E450 PLC PLAN + 1ph and 3ph with and without SCS
- Europe, the Middle East and Africa