Hardware Testing Engineer (Finland)
As a result of continued growth and expansion we are actively recruiting for a Hardware Testing Engineer to join our world class R&D function.
Your key responsibilities will include testing of our metering and communication products for EMEA markets. You will compile and design test cases and specifications, define test configurations and set up/develop test environment. Utilizing self-implemented test case execution, reporting and documentation, you will formulate lessons learned issues and improve test processes and procedures. You will support development, projecting and customer service in debugging and correction testing. As a test expert, you will be acting towards development and external parties such as test houses and notified bodies.
Expectations for skills and experience:
- BSc or MSc degree in electronics engineering or other relevant field.
- Strong experience in working in R&D HW testing and testing laboratory environment. ISTQB/ISEB certification is an asset.
- Deep understanding on relevant product electrical requirements and standards.
- At least three years of experience in working in certified laboratory and activities in maintaining certification, e.g. calibration.
- Experience in co-operating with external test houses and notified bodies.
- Fluent English language skills and the ability to prepare proper technical documentation.
As a person you are a team player with customer service oriented mind and strong commitment to quality in everything you do. You also enjoy working in international business and with people from different cultural backgrounds.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in an international and developing business environment and opportunities for personal development.
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
For further details please contact
- Taru Närhi, firstname.lastname@example.org , + 358 50 575 2117.
Please send your free form application and CV to Human Resources, email@example.com latest on Sunday, June 22, 2014.